2012-2013 4-H Enrollment
Currently enrolling for the 2012-2013 program year
Program year runs July 1 - June 30th
RE-ENROLLING YOUTH MEMBERS & ADULT VOLUNTEERS:
Whether or not you have enrolled in 4-H online in the past, you are already in the online system. You must simply log in and update your information when you re-enroll in 4-H.
1. Go to California.4honline.com, choose "I have a profile." Log in using the email address and password you used last year. If you forgot, lost or never had your password choose "I forgot my password." Please DO NOT create a new account for any youth/adult who was enrolled in 4-H last year.
2. Once Logged in, locate the name of each re-enrolling youth/adult on the screen. Click "Edit" at the far right of each name.
3. Click "Enroll for 2012-2013". On each page verify that all the information is correct and update the club and projects (Projects offered may change according to the volunteers in your club.)
4. Repeat steps 2-3 for each enrolling youth and adult in your immediate family under your family's account.
5. Print and submit the Medical Forms along with enrollment fees (made payable to your club) to your club leader at your next club meeting.
If you have any questions about enrolling online please call Rene at the 4-H Office at 822-7515 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For County Updates, Information & Event Registrations, visit: http://cesutter.ucdavis.edu/Youth_Development/ or 'Like' "Sutter-Yuba 4-H" on Facebook.
ENROLLMENT FOR NEW 4-H YOUTH MEMBERS/VOLUNTEERS:
1. If you are new to 4-H, create a "Family" account. Click "I need to setup a profile" and enter your information. (Please do not create a new account if you were enrolled last year. Call the 4-H Office for help logging in to that account.)
2. In the Member List screen, you may add new youth and adults or update information for existing youth and adults. Enter/update information on the three screens to successfully enroll in 4-H.
***Please remember to submit a club and then projects you will be enrolling in for the 2012/2013 Program Year. Also check with your leaders to make sure those projects are available and have not exceeded their capacity.
4-H Online Enrollment: https://california.4honline.com/Login.aspx?4B0F494B57522A3B3B3A3D0D