Events & Announcements
COUNTYWIDE PROJECT - LEATHERCRAFT
If you have been enjoying the Leathercraft project at both Spring Fair and 4-H Camp please contact Steven Sanchez of the Dententer 4-H Club leader of the countywide Leathercraft project.
Steven can be reached at email@example.com or 530-844-1725.
Yuba Sutter Hi 4-H
4-H members in 8th grade and above are invited to join Hi 4-H.
Meetings will be held on the 4th Monday of each month at 7:00 pm at the Hallwood Church of the Nazarene and any member and parent is invited to come and check us out.
Hi 4-H Events/Activities:
- Poinsettia 4-Sale $13 (Contact Mary Hall for more information at 530.743.2490)
- Trip exchange with Wisconsin Group
Yuba Sutter Guide Dogs 4-H Club
If you are interested in raising a Guide Dog Puppy, or would like someone from the group to do a presentation to your club, please contact Suzanne Herboldshimer at 530.713.9395.
Minimum Member/Family Qualifications:
- 9 years old
- 2 year family commitment
- Able to join a year round club
- Have a safe house and yard
- Ability to participate in ALL club activities