County Presentation Days
2012-2013 County Presentation Day
March 2, 2013 ~ 10:00 am ~ Church of the Nazarene, Hallwood
**Final Presentation Day**
Entry Due: February 22, 2013
4-H presentations are a special time when members demonstrate to others the information they have learned and the skills they acquired in their 4-H projects. Please refer to the 4-H Presentation Manual to learn about the various types of presentations that can be given and to learn how to give a presentation. Judging rubrics are also available in the manual.
County Presentation Entries will be ONLINE only
|You will need to complete the following presentation entry survey: https://ucanr.edu/survey/survey.cfm?surveynumber=9458.|
√ Please review the County Presentation Day Requirements
√ Youth and adult participants will need to complete the online presentation entry survey
√ County Presentation Day will NOT be offered at the 2013 Spring Fair
√ Refer to the County Fair Eligibility Requirements (below) for presentations to see at what level you are required to give
4-H Presentation Manual
This manual is a complete guidebook containing rules, procedures, and helpful hints to create a successful presentation.
**4-H Fair Eligibility Rules**
In order to exhibit at the 2013 Yuba-Sutter Fair, all 4-H members must meet the following requirements:
- Club/project enrollment by November 30, 2012.
- 80% or more attendance at club and project meetings of projects which will be exhibited at fair.
- Attendance at one or more Bi-county 4-H event
- →Presentation at appropriate club or county level.
- 1st - 2nd year regular members may present at project, club or county level (primary members are exempt.)
- 3rd - 5th year regular members must present at club or county level.
- 6th year + members must present at county level.
Clubs may have more strict rules, but not more lenient.
QUESTIONS? PLEASE CONTACT THE 4-H OFFICE AT 530-822-7515 OR EMAIL RENE McCRORY, 4-H Secretary AT email@example.com.