2013 4-H Camp
DATE: June 22 - 26th
Map to 4H Camp
4-H Camp is a time when our members and leaders come together to enjoy the outdoors and to build friendships with others from outside their club. All 4-Hers in the Sutter and Yuba Counties are invited to attend.
Registration & Fees:
- Camp registration is now open. This year registration will be online ONLY.
- Fees for all campers is $85.00
- Fees include registration, camp t-shirt, snacks, crafts, archery, camp activities and all meals
- Fees can be paid via credit card, online only. Checks and money orders will be accepted at the 4-H Office (please make checks payable to Sutter-Yuba Counties 4-H Council.)
- No Camp Scholarships will be offered by the 4-H Council this year. Instead, all campers will receive the reduced camp fee of $85.00. Clubs are welcome to sponsor a member, chaperone or a family if desired and their budget and policy allows.
NEW THIS YEAR: A head shot of each youth attending camp is requested. Photos can be submitted online or turned in to the 4-H Office.
Code of Conduct
The following applies to everyone at camp (campers, counselors, adults.) These behaviors will not be tolerated. Campers can be sent home for partaking in any of the following:
- Acting disrespectfully toward another person's property
- Acting disrepsectfully towards adults in camp
- Possession of firecrackers, firearms or weapons
- Leaving camp without permission
- Possession of alcohol, drugs (other than prescription drugs), tobacco, matches, etc.
- Unauthorized boys in the girl's area or girls in the boy's area
- Swimming at unauthorized times
- Hazing, pranks, threats, or harassment of other members or adults (use of shaving cream, toothpaste, hair gel, lipstick or other substance on another member's person or property, etc.)
- Writing on the walls or otherwise defacing the buildings at camp
Infractions of the above rules may result in an immediate call to the individual's parents to come and pick up the camper. We will post camp rules on the dining slab.
PARENTS: PLEASE REVIEW THESE RULES WITH YOUR CAMPER AND SUPPORT US IN UPHOLDING THEM.